Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, October 22, 2016

Pur Cosmetics Mystery Grab Bag for $15 + Free Shipping (Five Full-Size Products)


Thanks so much to reader Patricia for this tip!

Do you like Pur Cosmetics? Do you like surprises? If so, you might be willing to take a chance on these 5-piece Mystery Grab Bags currently available on the Pur site for $15 + free shipping and your choice of a free sample at checkout (limit 2 bags per customer). Pur says that you will receive 5 full-size products and if the image above is any indication, you might get some makeup, skincare, and a brush with your order.

Discount codes do not appear to work with this offer (I tried about a half dozen various codes and none worked) but I do want to mention that Pur now offers free shipping on ALL orders (I believe this is relatively new--I hadn't noticed the banner on the homepage until today). So yay for that!

If you have never ordered one of the Pur mystery bags before, you can check out the contents of the bag from January HERE. As with all "mystery bag" types of offers from various retailers, this is of course a way to move older and/or recently-discontinued items out and bring new products in. So do keep that in mind.

Thanks again, Patricia, for the heads-up about this deal!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I've never tried Pur before, and this seems like a great way! Thanks for the tip, as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I would love to know what you end up getting in your bag when it arrives!

      Delete
    2. I LOVE Pur cosmetics' eyeshadow palettes! Their formula is very pigmented, creamy,and blends easily. I stumbled on it one year during black Friday at Ulta, they had a small seasonal eye palette and I'm so glad I discovered it!! :)

      Delete
  2. Don't do it. Rip off. Crappy bottom of the barrel stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I said in my post, these types of bags are almost always a way for retailers to move older or recently discontinued product to make room for new product. But if you click the link in my post, you'll see that the last time they offered a mystery bag, they included a full size Lip Gloss Stick, which is not a discontinued product. Those are $18 at Kohl's, so just that one product is more than the entire cost of the bag. It's a gamble, but I tried to make that clear in my post. :)

      Delete
    2. Agreed . I did it last time . Worst three shadow thing I've ever seen . No pigment . The two liners they gave were awful . The lip crayon was okay if you like red .

      Delete
  3. Yay! Glad to help :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The have new stuff out and a lot at TJMAXX lately. I've seen the shadow trios, CC cream, mascara, lip products, etc. My feeling is that this is what's left that they couldn't sell to TJMAXX and Marshalls, etc. Still will be a good deal. 15 bucks with free 2-day shipping? I'll post what I get.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received my mystry bag. I got a gel liner pot in coffee quartz, brow pencil with spooled in natural, a twist up eyeliner in ash, lip gloss in copper canyon and a very nice flattop kabuki brush with a clear acrylic handle. Nothing like I expected but I'm happy with what I got.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig