Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Bath & Body Works "I Love" PocketBacs

As the B&BW Semi-Annual Sale winds down, I wanted to show you some of the newer pocketbacs--these are so cute I can hardly stand it. My contact at BBW's PR just sent me this image and I literally couldn't post it quickly enough:

(click to enlarge)

From left to right:

I love Shoes (scent: Stylish Strawberry)
I love Cake (scent: Buttercream)
I love Bling (scent: Rock Candy)
I love Boys (scent: Berry Crush)
I love You (scent: Sweet Pea)

(retail: $1.50 each, 1 oz)

I know that most of these are already available but when I looked them up, I saw that four out of the five are currently on the BBW website (click here to see). I Love Shoes isn't on the site yet, so I think that one's brand new.

I cannot wait to sniff Rock Candy--have you tried that one yet? Are any of these fragrances jumping out at you? I think they'd make such fun gifts. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

PS: And please check back because I should be reviewing some of these in the near future.
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. OMG I NEED I love cake and I love bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look lovely!! Can't wait to get my hands on "I love Shoes" and "I love Boys" !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope Rock Candy smells like LUSH Rock Star!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I want I Love Cake & I Love You. Really curious about I Love Bling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw these at my BBW yesterday .They smell GREAT! I liked Stylish Strawberry and Rock Candy but I will probably get all five because i'm addicted to these things. Making seasonal options is such a good idea on their part.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I'm looking forward to I love Shoes, Bath and Body Works never has anything Strawberry scented!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw these recently in-store and thought the names were pretty cheesy so i didn't stop to smell them....
    guess i'll be heading back there over lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...The names are kind of off-putting, actually. I mean, I get that they're trying to be cute, but I don't actually /like/ any of those things (except for shoes, but even then, I don't wear heels). The only one that isn't making assumptions about people/women is "I Love You." [This got really, really ranty...so I deleted it. You're welcome.]
    Also, that guy totally looks sort of like an older Justin Bieber. This was necessary becaaause...?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cant wait to go and smell these on my lunch break! Theres a BBW really close to my job. I also got the coupon for a free pocket bac that starts on the 17th! Good deal. I cant wait to smell that new scent Carried Away! I hope you get some info on it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "I love Bling" and "I love Cake" are my favorites. sooooo sweet-smelling.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig